Welcome to Fordham University Gabelli School of Business’ General Management Community! Here you’ll find resources such as blogs, events, and resources specific to Management to help you embrace your career and academic journey and explore Fordham’s career resources in one central space.
Business management is a versatile degree program that can prepare you for a wide variety of industries. Every industry and every company utilizes business practices to run, so you can virtually work in any industry with a business management degree.
The MSM enhances the skills and knowledge you bring from your undergraduate major and shows you how to apply them in the world of business.
- Assistant Manager/Manager
- Assistant Director/Director
- Department Head
- Assistant Vice President/Vice President
- Managing Director
- Product Manager
- Operations Manager
- Conflict management
- Strategic thinking
- Project management
- Time management
- American Management Association – https://www.amanet.org/
- American Business Women’s Association – https://www.abwa.org/
- International Society for Performance Improvement – https://ispi.org/
- Project Management Institute – https://www.pmi.org/
- Society for Human Resources Management – https://www.shrm.org/
- Certified Business Process Associate, Professional (CBPA)
- Certified Scrum Master (CSM)
- Certified Supply Chain Professional (CSCP)
- Project Management Professional (PMP)
Sample Companies Hiring Gabelli Grads
- Live Nation Entertainment
- Estee Lauder
- Morgan Stanley
Apologies, but no results were found for the requested archive. Perhaps searching will help find a related post.