*Please note that the Career Development Center (CDC) shares external events like this one as a service to the graduate student community. CDC is not responsible for organizing external events, including handling registration cancellations, or any related outcomes. If you attend the event and have any feedback you would like to share, please email email@example.com with your comments.
ABOUT THE EVENT
This workshop introduces well-established processes for positioning yourself to execute a focused and successful U.S.-based job search. Learn how to efficiently target companies that sponsor H-1B visas and hire international students; build and expand your network in the American context with LinkedIn searches, informational interviews; and make meaningful connections with employers. Take away a four-step framework to optimize your job search game plan and effectively network to get your foot in the door.
* Feel empowered to build a career in the US with practical approaches to conducting a domestic job search with tools and resources provided by your career center
* Discover how to target companies that sponsor H-1B visas
* Learn to cultivate and use professional connections American-style through strategic networking and informational interviews
* Leverage your story, skills, expertise, your university network, and brand to achieve your career and life goals
* Practice how to use your cultural diversity as an advantage and effectively convey your story to hiring managers
* This event has multiple dates *
- For July 21st
- For August 25th
- For September 29th
- For October 27th
- For November 24th
- For December 29th
Company Description Disclaimer: The above description is provided by the company and does not necessarily reflect the opinion or judgment of the Gabelli School or the CDC.